August 13th, 2012 - On August 13, 2012 Cameron LNG, LLC submitted a monthly progress report for the Cameron LNG Liquefaction Project to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. Cameron LNG, LLC has already been approved by the DOE to export up to 12 million metric tons per annum of LNG to countries with Free Trade Agreements with the United States.
Below is the information contained in the monthly progress report period ending July 31, 2012 submitted to FERC.
• Foster Wheeler continued development of the liquefaction project design activities in support of the resource report preparation and Resource Report 13
• Foster Wheeler completed first drafts of P&IDs and PFDs
• Foster Wheeler completed construction details for Resource 5
• Foster Wheeler completed the site layouts and plot plans
• Foster Wheeler started preparation of RR 13
• Prepared Draft Resource Reports 2-10 and 12 for anticipated filing date in August
• Received and prepared responses for Draft Resource Report 1.
• Prepared draft air permit application
• Prepared draft joint USACE/CMD permit application
• No comments were received on the project toll free line or otherwise noted from landowners
Agency Meetings and Communications
• Held bi-weekly conference calls with FERC Staff and Cardno Entrix staff
• Completed environmental surveys of additional parcels adjacent to LNG terminal for potential use during construction of the project.
• A wetland survey and delineation was completed in Cameron LNG’s Marsh Restoration Area.