August 13th, 2012 - On August 13th, 2012 Cheniere Energy, Inc. submitted to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission a Monthly Construction Progress Report for the Sabine Pass Liquefaction Project.
Below is the information contained in the FERC monthly construction progress report for July 1, 2012 thru July 31, 2012 for the Sabine Pass Liquefaction Project.
Federal Authorization Status:
• All federal permits have been received for the Project.
• Construction Dock Ro-Ro permit approvals
o USACE pending.
o CZM issued July 23, 2012
Construction Status (current period):
• None this period.
Construction Planning (following period):
• Issue contracts for pipeline bridges, soil stabilization, silt fencing, and site signage.
• Conduct environmental training for supervisors (TBD).
Scheduled Changes for stream crossings or work in Environmentally Sensitive Areas:
Non-Compliance and Corrective Actions:
• No non-compliance issues were observed this reporting period.