The Fujairah Bunkering & Fuel Oil Forum (FUJCON), to be held from 27-29 March 2017 in Fujairah, UAE, is the pre-eminent & most prestigious bunker forum for the Middle East bunker markets. The anchor event held during the “Fujairah Bunkering Week,” FUJCON has grown to enjoy international recognition and attendance from over 50 countries covering the full supply chain of the bunkering industry.
Under the theme Driving Transformation Across the Bunkering Supply Chain, FUJCON 2017 will continue to promote active dialogue between leading bunker & fuel oil players, providing key industry insights into the latest trends of the industry. Join over 40 key decision makers, thought leaders and marine experts, who will provide the latest thinking and analysis on critical developments and key drivers of the industry:
Key Agenda Highlights
- Impact of oil prices on the shipping industry/refining & downstream markets
- Impact of Iran/China on the shipping industry
- How to manage the run up to the 0.5% sulphur cap limit?
- Fujairah’s oil industry expansion plans
- Risk management & financial strategies in a volatile business climate
- Preparing for 2020 & Impact of MEPC 70: Global implications of the 0.5% sulphur cap
- Fuel management challenges: New ISO standards and pre-testing/testing guidelines
- OW Bunker & BIMCO Terms 2015 – Impact on bunker contracts
- Role of Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre for maritime disputes in the UAE
- Compliance requirements under environmental & IMO regulations
- Uptake of LNG Bunkering and what solutions will drive LNG growth
Visit our website for a full list of speakers confirmed – www.fujcon.com :
The Fujairah Bunkering Week provides a week of professional training catering to the specialized needs of the fuel oil industry comprising the main forum, bunker courses & briefings, laboratory and offshore site visits, providing intensive learning opportunities and extensive networking opportunities.
Attend the following courses/briefings for intensive learning opportunities & industry insights: